Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Droisys
- Software Engineer (1)
- Intern (1)
- Sales Assistant (1)
- Technical Recruiter (1)
- Java/J2EE Developer (1)
- Computer Program Analyst (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Droisys (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2015.
Telephonic+SKYPE+Conf call( Bridge line).
they called me over Cell for 30 minutes and asked lots of techy questions. Interviewer was excellent/talented resource. I cleared that.
SKYPE call: There were 2 people throwing questions on me...I did well.
Bridge Call: Most Challenging...I did well.
- Java, j2ee, Spring & PCI/PII 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Droisys (Buffalo, NY) in February 2014.
First interview was on phone and then on skype. It was more to do with my IT career experience and my technical skill sets
- Some questions were situational based. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Droisys (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.
no process at all,
they hire just for billing purpose.
Fake people n fake processs.
No technical team n no management process.
No interview scdeule
All relative in hr team n technical team
No document needed, unknowledge account department , no license software
- they hire just for billing purpose Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
Some aptitude questions and an HR interview
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
Droisys is looking recruiters and Sr. Recruiters with 1-5 yr of experience in US staffing for Noida Location.
- None Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Droisys in March 2010.
easy interview but did not get offered
- your strength Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review