Drury Hotels Guest Service Agent Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

1.5

Guest Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Drury Hotels.

Interview

I interviewed with one manager. It lasted a little over a hour. He liked me so set up a second interview with a different manager. It didn't last long asked some of the same questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not hard. If you have previous job experience the answers are simple.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Drury Hotels

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Drury Hotels (Terre Haute, IN) in June 2012.

Interview

3 interviews! Very nice and straight questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

TAKE IT!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Drury Hotels (Franklin, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

Easy open ended questions based on customer service and previous experiences. Manager wanted to know about me and not just cookie cutter answers. They really showed they cared about the person not just the job. I had a phone interview that was just a few minutes, a face ti face with an AGM, and a second face to face with GM where I took a drug test on site (mouth swab test) and submitted a background check. Was offered position contingent on background which took a week to come back. All in all a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you went above and beyond to male someone's experience better.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Drury Hotels (Nashville, TN) in July 2009.

Interview

I was already employed by Drury Hotels at another property. I interviewed face to face with the General Manager and the rest of the Management Team. After two interviews, I was offered the job.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. In retrospect I wish I had.