Drury Hotels

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Desk Associate Interview

Front Desk Associate
Dayton, OH

I applied in-person - interviewed at Drury Hotels in October 2010.

Interview Details – Two interviews. The first with the assistant manager and the second is with the general manager. Then you come in to fill out your W2 and do a mouth swap drug test.

Interview Question – All the questions are basic interview questions. There really are no surprises here.   View Answer

Guest Service Agent

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Drury Hotels.

Interview Details – I interviewed with one manager. It lasted a little over a hour. He liked me so set up a second interview with a different manager. It didn't last long asked some of the same questions.

Interview Question – The questions were not hard. If you have previous job experience the answers are simple.   Answer Question

General Manager In Training Interview

General Manager In Training
Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Drury Hotels in August 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process had no visible structure. I had 5 conference call / video conference interviews. It was better than phone alone interview. My last interview was a face-to-face visit. They flew me out the day before. I had lunch with the local hotel manager. Then I spent three hours in an informal discussion with the RGM before he dropped me off at the airport.

They missed 2 deadlines. They appear and expect professionalism, but lack the courtesy in this area. Be prepared.

Interview Question – Why did I want to work for them.   View Answer

Assistant General Manager Interview

Assistant General Manager
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online - interviewed at Drury Hotels in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview. Up to 2then brought inti corporate office. I had great experience on phone but when showed up in office things changed.

Interview Question – Do you believe you are overqualified for this position? Code for you are too old   View Answer

Guest Service Supervisor Interview

Guest Service Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Drury Hotels.

Interview Details – Simple interview, no tough questions asked. They look for personality.

Interview Question – None. Very simple straight forward interview.   Answer Question

Terre Haute, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Drury Hotels in June 2012.

Interview Details – 3 interviews! Very nice and straight questions.

Interview Question – Experience based questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – TAKE IT!!!

Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Drury Hotels in July 2009.

Interview Details – I was already employed by Drury Hotels at another property. I interviewed face to face with the General Manager and the rest of the Management Team. After two interviews, I was offered the job.

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. In retrospect I wish I had.

General Internship Interview

General Internship

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Drury Hotels.

Interview Details – Phone interview - very thorough and detailed. About an hour long. Polite but not personal person.

Interview Question – Describe a time you were the leader of a group and you had to change the direction of your project.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Found a more suitable internship

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Drury Hotels in July 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the HR dept to set up an interview with the her she was nice and friendly asked questin mostly about how you would feel about going out your way to help customers. She also asked questions about working with others. After about 30mins the assistant manager came out and asked a few more questions. I got a call about 3-4days later to come in to meet with the head manager she asked a few questions as well and Then gave me a drug test. contacted a week later.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you had to got out your way to help someone else?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Drury Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Drury Hotels interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Drury Hotels employees and interview candidates.