Dtcc

2.6

IT Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Dtcc.

Interview was with Manager, Director, and Vice President. Beginning questions were related to skills at previous jobs. Then the manager listed the skills they desired. Then each interviewer asked 1 or 2 questions about skills they desired that i was lacking from my previous experience. The questions were specific and technical,so be honest about your skills and capabilities.

Interview Questions
    • What was your greatest weakness at my last job?   View Answer
    I was to told by HR the offer was not negotiable.

Risk Management Associate Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Dtcc.

These guys make other companies look like Google.

They asked me to fill out a PAPER application form , which felt like going back to 1990s. Before the meeting with a VP, (second round) I was told that no job offer could be made unless I disclosed my compensation history on the application. Since they're not my tax accountant, I declined, stood up, and left. Big waste of time. I thought I just left DMV.

Interview Questions
    • give me your current salary or I cannot make you an offer. OK! Sounds good to me. bye bye.   View Answer

Associate Product Manager Interview

Be well prepared and know the company business as you will be grooled and tested.
    Also, make sure that your have references and proficient in your pc skills. They are just trying to hire the most qualified candidate.

Interview Questions
    Base salary. No negotiation. Great place to work for as the training/tuition reimbursement pays for itself

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dtcc.

Casual interview process with the department I worked with. I can't speak for other departments though. There was a lengthy interview and hiring process through recruiters and various background check requirements. See additional descriptors in other parts of this review.

Easy negotiation, I was wanted.

IT Governance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dtcc.

The interview process was well coordinated and expectations were set at the very beginning. Structure of position in organization and Career advancement is not clearly communicated. Candidate has to inquire about how position contributes to overall company mission and goals. Application and enrollment process is clearly defined. Overall good interview experience.

Interview Questions
    • How will you make a contribution to the company's goal.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dtcc in April 2014.

Various levels of interview process - detailed questions as you move along the process

Interview Questions
    • Why are you leaving your current position or employment.   Answer Question

Total Compensation

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dtcc in February 2014.

Applied for position online and was contacted by a recruiter.
    After answering some brief questions online we scheduled an interview for later that week (no specific time was given). I was never called on that day.
    A couple days later I reached back out to the recruiter and we scheduled another day for the phone interview, again no specific time, and again that day came and went with no call. I decided I would not want to work for a company that values their time obviously way more than yours so I never reached back out to the recruiter.
    I have also never had a recruiter tell me they will call on a certain day with no time given. It does not make sense to sit around all day in a quiet room waiting for a phone call you are unsure will even come.
    Overall left a bad impression on the employer and came off irresponsible in the HR department.

Interview Questions
    • No questions since the recruiter irresponsibly never contacted me at the scheduled times.   Answer Question

Onboarding Global Trade Repository Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Dtcc in December 2013.

First and only interview in the Jersey City Office was a pleasant one where all expectations were defined. Job details clearly matched the job description.

Interview Questions
    • Are you familiar with the settlement process for Derivative trading?   View Answer

They are without a clear training program in place I felt as if I would not learn about the product or the operations quickly enough or correctly to be productive.

Excessive hours at least 55 hours a week and there is no career growth here. Very routine processing job that will probably be better served with automation.

IT Summer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Dtcc in December 2013.

It was an on campus recruitment. I gave my resume to the HR personnel. They called me late December for an interview at there office. I was interviewing for the business system analyst position for the Enterprise Computing department. The interview was pretty much general behavioral questions. The whole process only consisted of one interview. Got an offer the next day.

N/A

Project Manager Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Dtcc.

had a phone interview. Was asked a lot of questions about my background, and how it could fit into the job description. I was interviewed by the hiring manager, and did not go through HR. HR process, once hired was extensive. Extensive background check, drug test and first day you have to take a day's worth of mandatory courses.

Interview Questions
    • I did not get any difficult or unexpected questions. They were mostly related to my background.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate. When I got an offer for a full time position, they lowballed me. I was able to use data from glassdoor and salary.com in order to justify getting more, and it worked!