Dtcc Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2015

2.6

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Dtcc (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

DTCC has tried recruit me twice through recruiting agencies. In this latest round - they advertised $60/hr. Then asked to reduce the rate to $55. Then tried to reduce again to $50 -- All before conducting an in-person interview (phone-screen was very positive). Very unsophisticated, a moving target, and a complete waste of time. The process is also very slow. This has dragged on for months due to their various attempts to hire me.

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Dtcc.

Interview

Easy if you have the necessary qualifications. Also, you need to practice the interview first so that you appear nervous. The Manager appears as though he can't be bothered with the interview process, so his questions were very limited.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with foreign currencies?   1 Answer

IT Summer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Dtcc.

Interview

It was more of a behavioral interview with case scenario questions. Some questions were made up on the spot. They talked about what they did and internship details. They were friendly and professional. Not too many questions which is why they made up questions.

IT Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dtcc (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I received an email about setting up an interview via Skype. The interview consisted of 3 DTCC professionals from different departments. Pretty simple and easy questions about myself and school. Received a call 2 business days later about an offer that I happily accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be honest and be yourself.

Rca Interview

Interview

It was a pretty conversational-type interview; questions asked were pretty straight forward; overall a pleasant experience; not too technical; round one and round two; was given opportunity to ask questions back;

Interview Questions

• Background, current responsibilities, why this company   Answer Question

IT Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Dtcc (Coppell, TX).

Interview

Interview was with Manager, Director, and Vice President. Beginning questions were related to skills at previous jobs. Then the manager listed the skills they desired. Then each interviewer asked 1 or 2 questions about skills they desired that i was lacking from my previous experience. The questions were specific and technical,so be honest about your skills and capabilities.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest weakness at my last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was to told by HR the offer was not negotiable.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Dtcc.

Interview

These guys make other companies look like Google. They asked me to fill out a PAPER application form , which felt like going back to 1990s. Before the meeting with a VP, (second round) I was told that no job offer could be made unless I disclosed my compensation history on the application. Since they're not my tax accountant, I declined, stood up, and left. Big waste of time. I thought I just left DMV.

Interview Questions

• give me your current salary or I cannot make you an offer. OK! Sounds good to me. bye bye.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dtcc (Tampa, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Brutal. Required comprehensive workbook completion. Also had to complete an exercise prior to the interview. Questions were vague in order to test my response to pressure. There were multiple conversation and skill assessments throughout the process with very quick turn around times.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific comes to mind. Primarily standard interview questions.   1 Answer

Associate Product Manager Interview

Interview

Be well prepared and know the company business as you will be grooled and tested. Also, make sure that your have references and proficient in your pc skills. They are just trying to hire the most qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Base salary. No negotiation. Great place to work for as the training/tuition reimbursement pays for itself

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dtcc (New York, NY).

Interview

Casual interview process with the department I worked with. I can't speak for other departments though. There was a lengthy interview and hiring process through recruiters and various background check requirements. See additional descriptors in other parts of this review.

Negotiation

Easy negotiation, I was wanted.