Dtcc Interview Questions in Tampa, FL

Updated Jun 15, 2015

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Dtcc (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

DTCC has tried recruit me twice through recruiting agencies.

In this latest round - they advertised $60/hr. Then asked to reduce the rate to $55. Then tried to reduce again to $50 -- All before conducting an in-person interview (phone-screen was very positive). Very unsophisticated, a moving target, and a complete waste of time.

The process is also very slow. This has dragged on for months due to their various attempts to hire me.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dtcc (Tampa, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Brutal. Required comprehensive workbook completion. Also had to complete an exercise prior to the interview. Questions were vague in order to test my response to pressure. There were multiple conversation and skill assessments throughout the process with very quick turn around times.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific comes to mind. Primarily standard interview questions.   1 Answer

Financial Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dtcc (Tampa, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

The process was a bit lengthy and had to comeback 3 times to meet with different people. Interviews should be done in one day with all interested players. was running out of excuses at current employer then of why I was coming late

ELPT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dtcc (Tampa, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I received the interview through the college career center. I was interviewed by Two ladies from HR. They asked mostly questions about my resume and dug deep into wanting to know who I was as a person.

About 1 1/2 weeks later i was called in to take the Berger aptitude test. There was no way to study for the test. It's strictly following directions.

I was then called in the following week for another 1-on-1 with the VP and a lady from HR. Mostly to answer questions and inquire a bit more.

Very nice people. Very tight security at the office building.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. They had the salary set at 55K and they gave me 57K, which was awesome!