Dtcc

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

ELPT Interview

Tampa, FL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dtcc in March 2012.

Interview Details – I received the interview through the college career center. I was interviewed by Two ladies from HR. They asked mostly questions about my resume and dug deep into wanting to know who I was as a person.

About 1 1/2 weeks later i was called in to take the Berger aptitude test. There was no way to study for the test. It's strictly following directions.

I was then called in the following week for another 1-on-1 with the VP and a lady from HR. Mostly to answer questions and inquire a bit more.

Very nice people. Very tight security at the office building.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. They had the salary set at 55K and they gave me 57K, which was awesome!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dtcc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dtcc interview questions and advice in Tampa, FL. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dtcc employees and interview candidates.