Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dtcc
- IT Summer (3)
- Data Analyst (2)
- Operations Specialist (2)
- IT Governance Consultant (1)
- Project Manager Consultant (1)
- Senior Corporate Network Architect (1)
- Risk Audit (1)
- ELPT (1)
- Risk Management Associate Manager (1)
- Project Manager - Interviewed Dec -2011 (1)
- ERM (1)
- Financial Role (1)
- Onboarding Global Trade Repository Warehouse (1)
- IT (1)
- Senior Programmer (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Senior Software Developer (1)
- Associate Product Manager (1)
- Senior Accountant (1)
- Junior Database Administrator (1)
- Finance (1)
- S/W Engineer (1)
- IT Project Manager (1)
- Rca (1)
- Senior Technology Consultant (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Contractor (1)
- Audit Project Manager (1)
- Operations (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Dtcc (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.
DTCC has tried recruit me twice through recruiting agencies.
In this latest round - they advertised $60/hr. Then asked to reduce the rate to $55. Then tried to reduce again to $50 -- All before conducting an in-person interview (phone-screen was very positive). Very unsophisticated, a moving target, and a complete waste of time.
The process is also very slow. This has dragged on for months due to their various attempts to hire me.
- Level of expertise with the Django Web Framework Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Dtcc (Tampa, FL) in September 2014.
Brutal. Required comprehensive workbook completion. Also had to complete an exercise prior to the interview. Questions were vague in order to test my response to pressure. There were multiple conversation and skill assessments throughout the process with very quick turn around times.
- Nothing specific comes to mind. Primarily standard interview questions. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Dtcc (Tampa, FL) in July 2012.
The process was a bit lengthy and had to comeback 3 times to meet with different people. Interviews should be done in one day with all interested players. was running out of excuses at current employer then of why I was coming late
- How do you handle difficult people Answer Question
Helpful (5)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Dtcc (Tampa, FL) in March 2012.
I received the interview through the college career center. I was interviewed by Two ladies from HR. They asked mostly questions about my resume and dug deep into wanting to know who I was as a person.
About 1 1/2 weeks later i was called in to take the Berger aptitude test. There was no way to study for the test. It's strictly following directions.
I was then called in the following week for another 1-on-1 with the VP and a lady from HR. Mostly to answer questions and inquire a bit more.
Very nice people. Very tight security at the office building.
No negotiations. They had the salary set at 55K and they gave me 57K, which was awesome!
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review