DuPont Finance Intern Interview Questions

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

Applied online through campus website, process took a few weeks, had initial interview with 2 people then 2 follow up phone interviews. First and last interviews were more get to know you, the second one was all behavioral questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont

Finance Intern Interview

Interview

It took a while to hear back from them after initially applying online, but I ended up having two phone interviews with finance directors in Wilmington and North Carolina. The interviews were not too intensive and pretty laid back in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of where you worked well in a team and describe what role you play   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online and was then called in a for a one on one interview followed by a phone interview. The one on one was formal and the manager described the position initially. I was then asked a few questions about leadership, adversity, and personality. Was also asked about excel skills and my experience. The phone interview was much more informal and very informative about the possibilities within DuPont Finance.