DuPont India Interview Questions

3.3

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DuPont India.

The process included a 3 step interview process. Ist stage was simple testing to know the speaking ability of the candidate as well as an written test which had English, mathematics and logical reasoning. Second stage was operations interview with focus on the process and job related questions. the aim was to know if the candidate is aware of the entire process he/she is applying for. The third stage was with the department head. The HR is very helpful and kind to employees, can be reached anytime.

Logistics Interview

Initial review call followed by functional interview call and then final HR call

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to brief about a process set-up in previous organization. While I was explaining I clearly heard someone on the other end discussing something irrelevant to the interview and laughing with their colleagues   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DuPont India.

I transferred in from another region. Initial one on one interviews with senior leaders in Asia Pacific. After a short assignment in Asia Pacific, I was offered the job. Questions related to my experience in my previous assignments and what I could contribute to the AP region.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DuPont India in October 2012.

Interview process will take 3 to 4 months from the date of selecting your resume to the day of joining. once the notification got released they will shortlist the candidates based on the job profile and call for an interview but it takes some time about a month or so.

Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DuPont India in June 2012.

The company has advertised the position in the job portal. Through that portal contacted the company. They asked to send CV and a presentation. Fixed the date for phone interview with a panel. The panel told they will inform within three weeks and have to do a technical interview on site if selected.

Sales & Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at DuPont India in October 2011.

1 Face to Face Interview with immediate Supervisor
    1 Online Psyche Test
    1 Face to face interview with Head of the business
    1 presentation

Interview Questions
    • Your present company has given promotions and always recognized your performance. Why you want to change it?   View Answer
    Negotiate for joining bonus

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DuPont India in January 2011.

everything on phone

salary

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DuPont India in September 2010.

Process is smooth, professional and completed in timely manner.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at DuPont India in March 2009.

The hiring process starts with
    1. IQ Test ( Arithmetic / Business review questions)
    2. Skills test through 1-O-1 round.
    3. Personality test through Psychological question on how your brain works in realtime synerio.
    4. Background Check
    5. Final round
    6. Medical Test.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to change the company? and why is that you want to come out of your previous company?   View Answer
    • What is the basic necessity to work in Night shift wherein n you get good job in day shift? and Did you recognize that you are missing day enjoyment?   View Answer
    • What do you know about company? and what is that you are looking at?   View Answer
    We can negiotiate on salary. However, they are highest payer in Hyderabad market.
    Cannot negiotate on Job Profile it depends on how you will perform in all the rounds.
    If you are from chemistry background would make an advantage.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DuPont India in February 2009.

HR Screening Round Followed By 2 Functional Interviews & 1 Interview With Business Head.

Focus Is More On Values & Culture Fit As Qualifying Criteria For Selection. Candidates With High Levels Of Ethics & Integrity Stand a Good Chance. Prefers To Hire Candidates With Rich Industry Experience In Similar Industry

Interview Questions
    Not Much Scope Of Negotiation. They Are Ready To Listen To Your Expectations But Are Clear On What Is The Best They Can Offer. Onus Is On Candidate To Join Or Not.