DuPont India

10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Procurement Specialist Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DuPont India.

Interview Details – The process included a 3 step interview process. Ist stage was simple testing to know the speaking ability of the candidate as well as an written test which had English, mathematics and logical reasoning. Second stage was operations interview with focus on the process and job related questions. the aim was to know if the candidate is aware of the entire process he/she is applying for. The third stage was with the department head. The HR is very helpful and kind to employees, can be reached anytime.

Interview Question – why do you want to enter the procurement business?   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Interviewed at DuPont India

Interview Details – Initial review call followed by functional interview call and then final HR call

Interview Question – Was asked to brief about a process set-up in previous organization. While I was explaining I clearly heard someone on the other end discussing something irrelevant to the interview and laughing with their colleagues   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DuPont India in October 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process will take 3 to 4 months from the date of selecting your resume to the day of joining. once the notification got released they will shortlist the candidates based on the job profile and call for an interview but it takes some time about a month or so.

Interview Question – nothing like that   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Supply Chain
Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DuPont India in February 2009.

Interview Details – HR Screening Round Followed By 2 Functional Interviews & 1 Interview With Business Head.

Focus Is More On Values & Culture Fit As Qualifying Criteria For Selection. Candidates With High Levels Of Ethics & Integrity Stand a Good Chance. Prefers To Hire Candidates With Rich Industry Experience In Similar Industry

Interview Question – Questions Related To Ethics In Previous Jobs   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not Much Scope Of Negotiation. They Are Ready To Listen To Your Expectations But Are Clear On What Is The Best They Can Offer. Onus Is On Candidate To Join Or Not.

General Manager Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DuPont India.

Interview Details – I transferred in from another region. Initial one on one interviews with senior leaders in Asia Pacific. After a short assignment in Asia Pacific, I was offered the job. Questions related to my experience in my previous assignments and what I could contribute to the AP region.

Sales & Marketing Manager Interview

Sales & Marketing Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at DuPont India in October 2011.

Interview Details – 1 Face to Face Interview with immediate Supervisor
1 Online Psyche Test
1 Face to face interview with Head of the business
1 presentation

Interview Question – Your present company has given promotions and always recognized your performance. Why you want to change it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiate for joining bonus

Scientist Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at DuPont India in June 2012.

Interview Details – The company has advertised the position in the job portal. Through that portal contacted the company. They asked to send CV and a presentation. Fixed the date for phone interview with a panel. The panel told they will inform within three weeks and have to do a technical interview on site if selected.

Interview Question – How do you characterize the properties?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DuPont India in September 2010.

Interview Details – Process is smooth, professional and completed in timely manner.

Interview Question – Tell about yourself   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at DuPont India in March 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process starts with
1. IQ Test ( Arithmetic / Business review questions)
2. Skills test through 1-O-1 round.
3. Personality test through Psychological question on how your brain works in realtime synerio.
4. Background Check
5. Final round
6. Medical Test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change the company? and why is that you want to come out of your previous company?   View Answer
  • What is the basic necessity to work in Night shift wherein n you get good job in day shift? and Did you recognize that you are missing day enjoyment?   View Answer
  • What do you know about company? and what is that you are looking at?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – We can negiotiate on salary. However, they are highest payer in Hyderabad market.
Cannot negiotate on Job Profile it depends on how you will perform in all the rounds.
If you are from chemistry background would make an advantage.

Engineering Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at DuPont India in January 2011.

Interview Details – everything on phone

Interview Question – where you see yourself after 5 years   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DuPont India? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DuPont India interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by DuPont India employees and interview candidates.