Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at DuPont India
- Supply Chain (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Research Associate (1)
- Sales & Marketing Manager (1)
- Scientist (1)
- Procurement Specialist (1)
- Logistics (1)
- General Manager (1)
1 person found this helpful
Supply Chain Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at DuPont India in March 2009.
The hiring process starts with
1. IQ Test ( Arithmetic / Business review questions)
2. Skills test through 1-O-1 round.
3. Personality test through Psychological question on how your brain works in realtime synerio.
4. Background Check
5. Final round
6. Medical Test.
- Why do you want to change the company? and why is that you want to come out of your previous company? View Answer
- What is the basic necessity to work in Night shift wherein n you get good job in day shift? and Did you recognize that you are missing day enjoyment? View Answer
- What do you know about company? and what is that you are looking at? View Answer
Cannot negiotate on Job Profile it depends on how you will perform in all the rounds.
If you are from chemistry background would make an advantage.
Other Interview Reviews for DuPont India
Supply Chain InterviewApplication Details
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at DuPont India in February 2009.Interview Details
HR Screening Round Followed By 2 Functional Interviews & 1 Interview With Business Head.
Focus Is More On Values & Culture Fit As Qualifying Criteria For Selection. Candidates With High Levels Of Ethics & Integrity Stand a Good Chance. Prefers To Hire Candidates With Rich Industry Experience In Similar IndustryInterview Questions
Negotiation DetailsNot Much Scope Of Negotiation. They Are Ready To Listen To Your Expectations But Are Clear On What Is The Best They Can Offer. Onus Is On Candidate To Join Or Not.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
- Questions Related To Ethics In Previous Jobs Answer Question