DuPont Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2015

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

HR was very friendly. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was interviewed by 3 high ranked people, I was definitely intimidated. It was hard because they wanted to know specifics about my past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Ask a lot of specific questions about my previous lab experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at DuPont (Newark, DE) in March 2014.

Interview

normal process four people asked questions in turn, and they are very nice. they did not ask me too many tech questions, only basic stuff like, what is p-value, std dev, C.I., etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DuPont (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Went through a 2 phone interview then a face to face on campus. The first phone was a screener, the second was a behavioral interview and finally the face to face was a behavioral with some case questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DuPont (Cambridge, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

On-Campus interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

• The position was a for an engineering internship. During the interview I described a chemical energy project I worked on while in school, and was asked to write up a schematic for the particular system's mass and energy balances.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.