DuPont

142 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at DuPont.

Interview Details – There were 2 screening telephone interviews. Both of them asked about background information, technical and behavioral questions. Then they set up an on-site interview which lasted a day. I was asked to give a talk at the on-site interview, and meet with a few interview panels.

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist

I applied online and interviewed at DuPont.

Interview Details – Really nice interviewers including a couple of scientists and a recruiter. Start with my own project and they quickly went over my research. Then introduce their requirement for this particular position and ask me specific questions like how to work with equipments. Then we have some casual talk about life style. In general, it's a comfortable interview but I did not move forward.

Interview Question – Try to explain why you think you are the one for this job.   Answer Question

R&D Technician Interview

R&D Technician
Durham, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DuPont.

Interview Details – Called in after applying so long ago I had forgotten what I applied for. Face-face interview with 4 different people. Was also called in for second interview for a different position they thought I may be qualified for. No telephone interviews were done. Interviewed with several people from hiring group.

Interview Question – None. Most were pretty straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They met my terms as far as salary. One negative after being hired. Did not know I was hired at entry level until after my first year.

Soy Processing Co-Op Interview

Soy Processing Co-Op

Interviewed at DuPont

Interview Details – Two on one at university. Typical interview questions.

Interview Question – What do you expect to gain from a Co-Op?   Answer Question

First Line Manager Interview

First Line Manager

I applied through other source and interviewed at DuPont.

Interview Details – Star Model - Behavioral based questions that really do not pertain to the actual job duties

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary. DuPont sticks to the script   Answer Question

ChemE Intern Interview

ChemE Intern

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at DuPont.

Interview Details – Went to plant for first interview.

Interview Question – Most impact you've made on project   Answer Question

Transportation/Logistics/Shipping/Exporting/Importing Interview

Transportation/Logistics/Shipping/Exporting/Importing
Wilmington, DE

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at DuPont in May 2010.

Interview Details – Application, Interview, Hired

Interview Question – While being interviewed by a Feminist Manager ( Man Hater) for a Supervisor Position, I was asked by a Team Member on the Interview Team: What was the hardest part of working at DuPont ?   View Answer

Product Stewardship & Regulatory Summer Intern Interview

Product Stewardship & Regulatory Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at DuPont.

Interview Details – I applied online and a week later, they requested an interview. It was about 30 minutes long with 2 young women. They were very nice and friendly. They asked mostly behavioral questions, why do I want to work for DuPont, example of leadership, then they asked specific questions about the experiences on my resume as well.

Interview Question – Where do I want to be in 5 years?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Product Stewardship Interview

Product Stewardship
Penn, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DuPont.

Interview Details – There is nothing different from normal interviews. Almost no technique questions with couple of behaviour case studies.

Interview Question – Why do you think product quality is a crucial part of business element?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Business Process Specialist Interview

Business Process Specialist
Wilmington, DE

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DuPont in September 2011.

Interview Details – STAR Method
HR Manager
Business Person
General entry level college interview questions
Do some research on the company before the interview
Do not ask technical questions to HR, ask the business person