DuPont

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Marketing Interview

Interviewed at DuPont

Interview Details – It has been a while (more than 10 years) lot has changed

Interview Question – The intensive questioning about College fundamental questions to test if I payed attention to the classess   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As a coop student at the time, no negotiation was available

Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

Six Sigma Black Belt
Valdosta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DuPont in April 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring manager made all of the contacts, including the initial screening interview all the way to actual offer. After screening interview, a plant tour and interview were arranged.

Plant tour was good; culture mirrored that of an acquired company. They believed in corporate policy, but did not always practice it.

Interview Question – Where do I see myself if 5 years, 10 years within the company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They would not move from initial offered amount although it was low by national standard.

Engineering Consultant Interview

Engineering Consultant
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at DuPont in August 2011.

Interview Details – outsourced to taleo , lousy upfront process

Interview Question – relocation   View Answer

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Newark, DE

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DuPont.

Interview Details – Following online job application, email to set up phone interview followed up with in person interview and was required to give power point presentation. Long exhausting day, but every one was very friendly.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions - no surprises   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very fair offer - no negotiation needed

Field Engineering Program Interview

Wilmington, DE

I applied online - interviewed at DuPont in October 2013.

Interview Details – You apply online. They only interview candidates that have had technical internships. If you pass the prescreening they call you for a 45 min phone interview where they ask about your work experience and then a couple behavioral questions. If you get invited for a site interview they send you to headquarters where you do 3 interviews with supervisors. All interviews are behavioral based but they discuss your work and technical experience a lot

Interview Question – Name a time when you worked with different personalities in a group and how did you handle that   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Research Engineer
Palo Alto, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at DuPont in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through college or university and got an on-campus interview for 45 min. The interviewer asked many behavioral questions and left about 15 min for me to ask questions back. He said the whole hiring process may take about 3 months, including on-campus and on-site interviews. They will make final offers probably in Nov this year.

Interview Question – Could you please share a failure experience?   Answer Question

Entery Level Chemical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at DuPont.

Interview Details – I applied through my university and the campus interview had all behavioral questions. 45 minutes interview, they asked me to wait for 2 months until they finished their process before the onsite interviews.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time when you inspired someone in a team to do well.   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at DuPont in September 2013.

Interview Details – Give me brief introduction about my work and then asked me few behavior questions, like leadership and teamwork. After that, I asked few questions about Dupont. The interviewer told me he will let me know the decision within 4 to 6 weeks.

Interview Question – How do you initiate a new project?   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Interviewed at DuPont

Interview Details – It took a while to hear back from them after initially applying online, but I ended up having two phone interviews with finance directors in Wilmington and North Carolina. The interviews were not too intensive and pretty laid back in my opinion.

Interview Question – Give an example of where you worked well in a team and describe what role you play   Answer Question

DuPont Commercial Development Program Interview

Wilmington, DE

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DuPont.

Interview Details – Once selected from the initial pool of applicants, you will receive a call to set up a first round phone interview. During the interview they ask standard questions: strengths, weaknesses, why this company, etc. If selected for a second interview, you will be brought to the corporate headquarters in Wilmington, DE. You will have a full day of interviews where you will meet with multiple company employees and corporate managers. Questions are similar to the phone interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be a part of DuPont?   Answer Question