DuPont Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 14, 2014
147 interviews

2.9

Finance Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at DuPont.

Applied online through campus website, process took a few weeks, had initial interview with 2 people then 2 follow up phone interviews. First and last interviews were more get to know you, the second one was all behavioral questions

Field Engineer Interview

The interview was a full day at the DuPont hotel. You start by eating breakfast with a current field engineer. This is an informal interview. Then it was three interviews with three different managers, including eating lunch with one of them. They ask you themed behavioral questions directly off a sheet.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss a time you did not accomplish something because of a diversity issue.   Answer Question

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waverly, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waverly, TN

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at DuPont.

Take some pretty hard test. Logical, math, mechanical, etc. If you do good on test the next step is interview. Background check. Then put on hiring list. Where I remained for 4 years before being hired. But it was worth the wait.

Interview Questions
    No need for negotiating. Pay and benefits are good

Synthetic Polymer Chemist Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at DuPont.

Applied online. Was called for an phone interview. lasted for 1h. Mostly give research talk to about 5-6 people over the phone. Many questions asked.

Interview Questions
    • Is there any conflict between your work and others? How do you solve that.   Answer Question

Commercial Development Program - Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

I interviewed online - interviewed at DuPont.

First I had a 30-45 min. phone interview with the program manager (behavior-based questions) and after a week I received an invitation for an on-site interview. I had two 45min. interviews with 2 engineers on each one. First they talk about them and the position. After that they start asking behavior-based questions.

Interview Questions
    • They asked commercial/business related question and how can you apply your engineer skills to the business unit.   Answer Question

Inventory Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hayward, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DuPont.

Two part interview process. First interview is conducted by a human resources representative which included basic question and answer about work history and company policies. The second interview is one on one with the hiring supervisor. The interview process not at all intimidating or stressful, it is very straight forward and easy to manage.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  State College, PA
    Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DuPont.

Went to career fair at school and scheduled an interview for the next day. Guy was very friendly and everything went smoothly.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DuPont in January 2009.

On-Campus interview with a manager.

Interview Questions
    • The position was a for an engineering internship. During the interview I described a chemical energy project I worked on while in school, and was asked to write up a schematic for the particular system's mass and energy balances.   Answer Question
    None.

Research Associate Interview

Phone interview. Typical interview/behavioral questions

Process Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DuPont.

applied online and get a phone call 2 weeks after. I miss the first one, so just call them back directly, and make a phone interview. Did not play well, so we just talk a couple of routine questions like " talk about your previous research"