DuPont

142 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Synthetic Polymer Chemist Interview

Synthetic Polymer Chemist

I applied online and interviewed at DuPont.

Interview Details – Applied online. Was called for an phone interview. lasted for 1h. Mostly give research talk to about 5-6 people over the phone. Many questions asked.

Interview Question – Is there any conflict between your work and others? How do you solve that.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Supply Chain Co-Op
State College, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DuPont.

Interview Details – Went to career fair at school and scheduled an interview for the next day. Guy was very friendly and everything went smoothly.

Interview Question – Name a process that you were able to innovate.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Cambridge, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DuPont in January 2009.

Interview Details – On-Campus interview with a manager.

Interview Question – The position was a for an engineering internship. During the interview I described a chemical energy project I worked on while in school, and was asked to write up a schematic for the particular system's mass and energy balances.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate

Interviewed at DuPont

Interview Details – Phone interview. Typical interview/behavioral questions

Interview Question – Can you please share a failure experience?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DuPont.

Interview Details – applied online and get a phone call 2 weeks after. I miss the first one, so just call them back directly, and make a phone interview. Did not play well, so we just talk a couple of routine questions like " talk about your previous research"

Interview Question – Not really   Answer Question

DuPont Entry Level Logistics Position Interview

DuPont Entry Level Logistics Position

I applied through college or university and interviewed at DuPont.

Interview Details – Interviewed on campus - the whole process took about a week and half. I was not asked back for a second interview, so not sure how long the whole process would last.

Interview Question – Tell me about a leadership experience   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer
Wilmington, DE

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at DuPont in August 2013.

Interview Details – I interned with them. They like to hire from their pool of interns. I was contacted in August for a 30 min phone interview then invited onsite. The onsite interview consisted of 3 30min-60min interviews (Can't recall how long exactly). All questions were behavioral. I heard back in three weeks. Everyone was super nice.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you encountered conflict with a team and how did you smooth the situation. (Wording is not exact)   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The industry was not where my interest lied.

Technical Marketing Interview

Technical Marketing

Interviewed at DuPont

Interview Details – It has been a while (more than 10 years) lot has changed

Interview Question – The intensive questioning about College fundamental questions to test if I payed attention to the classess   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As a coop student at the time, no negotiation was available

Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

Six Sigma Black Belt
Valdosta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DuPont in April 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring manager made all of the contacts, including the initial screening interview all the way to actual offer. After screening interview, a plant tour and interview were arranged.

Plant tour was good; culture mirrored that of an acquired company. They believed in corporate policy, but did not always practice it.

Interview Question – Where do I see myself if 5 years, 10 years within the company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They would not move from initial offered amount although it was low by national standard.

Engineering Consultant Interview

Engineering Consultant
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at DuPont in August 2011.

Interview Details – outsourced to taleo , lousy upfront process