DuPont

147 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

DuPont Entry Level Logistics Position Interview

DuPont Entry Level Logistics Position

I applied through college or university and interviewed at DuPont.

Interview Details – Interviewed on campus - the whole process took about a week and half. I was not asked back for a second interview, so not sure how long the whole process would last.

Interview Question – Tell me about a leadership experience   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer
Wilmington, DE

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at DuPont in August 2013.

Interview Details – I interned with them. They like to hire from their pool of interns. I was contacted in August for a 30 min phone interview then invited onsite. The onsite interview consisted of 3 30min-60min interviews (Can't recall how long exactly). All questions were behavioral. I heard back in three weeks. Everyone was super nice.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you encountered conflict with a team and how did you smooth the situation. (Wording is not exact)   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The industry was not where my interest lied.

Technical Marketing Interview

Technical Marketing

Interviewed at DuPont

Interview Details – It has been a while (more than 10 years) lot has changed

Interview Question – The intensive questioning about College fundamental questions to test if I payed attention to the classess   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As a coop student at the time, no negotiation was available

Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

Six Sigma Black Belt
Valdosta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DuPont in April 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring manager made all of the contacts, including the initial screening interview all the way to actual offer. After screening interview, a plant tour and interview were arranged.

Plant tour was good; culture mirrored that of an acquired company. They believed in corporate policy, but did not always practice it.

Interview Question – Where do I see myself if 5 years, 10 years within the company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They would not move from initial offered amount although it was low by national standard.

Engineering Consultant Interview

Engineering Consultant
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at DuPont in August 2011.

Interview Details – outsourced to taleo , lousy upfront process

Interview Question – relocation   View Answer

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Newark, DE

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DuPont.

Interview Details – Following online job application, email to set up phone interview followed up with in person interview and was required to give power point presentation. Long exhausting day, but every one was very friendly.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions - no surprises   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very fair offer - no negotiation needed

Field Engineering Program Interview

Field Engineering Program
Wilmington, DE

I applied online - interviewed at DuPont in October 2013.

Interview Details – You apply online. They only interview candidates that have had technical internships. If you pass the prescreening they call you for a 45 min phone interview where they ask about your work experience and then a couple behavioral questions. If you get invited for a site interview they send you to headquarters where you do 3 interviews with supervisors. All interviews are behavioral based but they discuss your work and technical experience a lot

Interview Question – Name a time when you worked with different personalities in a group and how did you handle that   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Research Engineer
Palo Alto, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at DuPont in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through college or university and got an on-campus interview for 45 min. The interviewer asked many behavioral questions and left about 15 min for me to ask questions back. He said the whole hiring process may take about 3 months, including on-campus and on-site interviews. They will make final offers probably in Nov this year.

Interview Question – Could you please share a failure experience?   Answer Question

Entery Level Chemical Engineer Interview

Entery Level Chemical Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at DuPont.

Interview Details – I applied through my university and the campus interview had all behavioral questions. 45 minutes interview, they asked me to wait for 2 months until they finished their process before the onsite interviews.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time when you inspired someone in a team to do well.   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at DuPont in September 2013.

Interview Details – Give me brief introduction about my work and then asked me few behavior questions, like leadership and teamwork. After that, I asked few questions about Dupont. The interviewer told me he will let me know the decision within 4 to 6 weeks.

Interview Question – How do you initiate a new project?   Answer Question