DuPont Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

This is for the DuPont Commercial Development Program 1. applied through school career fair 2. Phone interview with program manager Really for PM to get a better feel for you and if they should bring you in for final round. DuPonters are very personable. Have a good conversation. 3. Final Round is in person with 3 different session/interviewer Really depends on who you have as an interviewer. They can range from recent MLDP graduates to sales managers. Responded about a month later

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions. Make sure to answer in STAR format.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Cannot negotiate and keep in mind that if you go into sales with SIC your salary automatically drops 10% with hopes that you can earn 182938%

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE) in November 2011.

Interview

I initially applied to the job by submitting a resume on their website. I had a one-hour phone interview with a hiring manager initially. The conversation was very relaxed, with her almost selling me on the program as much as I was selling her on myself. Questions were basic interview fodder, asking about my resume, experience, life history, etc. Very conversational, no technical questions or anything. The second round consisted of four one-hour interviews in Wilmington with various personnel. Two hiring managers, a new-hire who had been there a few years, and the national sales manager (as I was interested in continuing into a sales position). Again, same type of questions, explaining my interests in the business, my experiences, etc. Very laid back, nothing too crazy.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They made an offer and I accepted. I later found out from other new-hires that several had attempted to negotiate, and were told that the offers were all take-it-or-leave it.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at DuPont in October 2011.

Interview

Submitted application online, received an email for a phone interview, after phone interview received an email of a date/time/location for interview. 3 weeks later had a job offer. The job specifications about the rotational program were presented after accepting the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable