DuPont

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DuPont in November 2011.

Interview Details – I initially applied to the job by submitting a resume on their website. I had a one-hour phone interview with a hiring manager initially. The conversation was very relaxed, with her almost selling me on the program as much as I was selling her on myself. Questions were basic interview fodder, asking about my resume, experience, life history, etc. Very conversational, no technical questions or anything.

The second round consisted of four one-hour interviews in Wilmington with various personnel. Two hiring managers, a new-hire who had been there a few years, and the national sales manager (as I was interested in continuing into a sales position). Again, same type of questions, explaining my interests in the business, my experiences, etc. Very laid back, nothing too crazy.

Interview Question – There really weren't any difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They made an offer and I accepted. I later found out from other new-hires that several had attempted to negotiate, and were told that the offers were all take-it-or-leave it.

Worked for DuPont? Contribute to the Community!