DuPont Interview Questions in Newark, DE

Updated Mar 29, 2015
Updated Mar 29, 2015

Research Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DuPont (Newark, DE) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online, and get invited to an on-site interview. Had dinner with the managers the night before . Gave a 45-minute seminar the next day, followed by one on one meeting with seven people, a round table discussion and a green house tour.

People are very nice there, and seem like love their work and company very much.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at DuPont (Newark, DE) in March 2014.

Interview

normal process four people asked questions in turn, and they are very nice. they did not ask me too many tech questions, only basic stuff like, what is p-value, std dev, C.I., etc.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DuPont (Newark, DE).

Interview

Following online job application, email to set up phone interview followed up with in person interview and was required to give power point presentation. Long exhausting day, but every one was very friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very fair offer - no negotiation needed