Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at DuPont
- Research Associate (10)
- Field Engineer (9)
- Research Scientist (9)
- Associate Investigator (7)
- Research Investigator (6)
- Marketing Manager (5)
- Procurement Specialist (5)
- Intern (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Field Engineering Program (4)
- Finance Intern (3)
- Marketing Specialist (3)
- Laboratory Technician (3)
- Process Engineer (3)
- Mechanical Engineer Co-op (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Engineering Co-Op (2)
- Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Scientist (2)
- Research Engineer (2)
- Human Resources (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Pipe Fitter (1)
- Internal Audit (1)
- Marketing (1)
- IT Analyst (1)
- Software Development (1)
- Six Sigma Black Belt (1)
- First Line Manager (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at DuPont (Newark, DE) in October 2014.
Applied online, and get invited to an on-site interview. Had dinner with the managers the night before . Gave a 45-minute seminar the next day, followed by one on one meeting with seven people, a round table discussion and a green house tour.
People are very nice there, and seem like love their work and company very much.
- What unique you can bring to team? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days – interviewed at DuPont (Newark, DE) in March 2014.
normal process four people asked questions in turn, and they are very nice. they did not ask me too many tech questions, only basic stuff like, what is p-value, std dev, C.I., etc.
- why do you want to join us Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at DuPont (Newark, DE).
Following online job application, email to set up phone interview followed up with in person interview and was required to give power point presentation. Long exhausting day, but every one was very friendly.
- Typical interview questions - no surprises Answer Question
Very fair offer - no negotiation needed