Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at DuPont
- Field Engineer (13)
- Research Associate (11)
- Research Scientist (10)
- Associate Investigator (9)
- Marketing Manager (6)
- Research Investigator (6)
- Procurement Specialist (6)
- Intern (5)
- Engineer (4)
- Field Engineering Program (4)
- Process Engineer (4)
- Mechanical Engineer Co-op (3)
- Laboratory Technician (3)
- Finance Intern (3)
- Marketing Specialist (3)
- Mechanical Engineer (3)
- Engineering (2)
- Engineering Co-Op (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Lab Technician (2)
- Research Engineer (2)
- Scientist (2)
- IT Analyst (2)
- Production Operator (2)
- Business Process Specialist (2)
- Manufacturing Technology Engineer (1)
- Mechanical Engineering Consultant (1)
- Marketing & Sales Effectiveness Consultant (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Business Development Manager (1)
Process Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont.
applied online and get a phone call 2 weeks after. I miss the first one, so just call them back directly, and make a phone interview. Did not play well, so we just talk a couple of routine questions like " talk about your previous research"
- Not really Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for DuPont
Process Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Houston, TX) in September 2011.
First round on the phone. Second round at the headquater in Philadelphia
- None. Very casual. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Got better offer
Process Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DuPont (Kinston, NC) in August 2011.
Initial phone interview with technical team and HR. Asked problem solving and team oriented questions. Brought on-site. Toured the site with operations manager. Round table interview with senior process engineer, plant manager and HR manager. Followed by interview with site mechanical engineer and then site's SHE manager. Questions were more about getting to know me as a person with few questions about team work. SHE manager asked some problem solving questions and some questions about my resume. They also all gave plenty of time to talk about the site, the process and for me to ask questions.
- Give an example of a technical problem you've solved. Answer Question
Process Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE) in December 2010.
It was a campus interview and the it was done early in the morning. The interviewer was pleasant and made me very comfortable.
- Describe a group where you had to overcome challenges. Answer Question