DuPont Process Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.7

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

applied online and get a phone call 2 weeks after. I miss the first one, so just call them back directly, and make a phone interview. Did not play well, so we just talk a couple of routine questions like " talk about your previous research"

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kinston, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DuPont (Kinston, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview with technical team and HR. Asked problem solving and team oriented questions. Brought on-site. Toured the site with operations manager. Round table interview with senior process engineer, plant manager and HR manager. Followed by interview with site mechanical engineer and then site's SHE manager. Questions were more about getting to know me as a person with few questions about team work. SHE manager asked some problem solving questions and some questions about my resume. They also all gave plenty of time to talk about the site, the process and for me to ask questions.

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE) in December 2010.

Interview

It was a campus interview and the it was done early in the morning. The interviewer was pleasant and made me very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a group where you had to overcome challenges.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Houston, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

First round on the phone. Second round at the headquater in Philadelphia

Got better offer