DuPont Procurement Specialist Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DuPont (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

normal like any other company. If you are a fresher, plz be confident and try to browse about procurement. know as \much as you can about the company. do not argue in the interview, even if your anser is correct.

Interview Questions

• What if I give you 2 million and say not to work any where? What will you do?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No need to negotiate, pays the best as per market.

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at DuPont (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

There are total of 5 rounds, first is JAM, 2nd is telephonic, 3rd is AMCAT online test, 4th is toughest round where you need to be thorough with procurement basics on which you'll be asked lot of questions, then the last and final round is with the Vice President of procurement operations which is more of a personal interview to test how flexible you are for the job profile.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are easy if your well prepared, but in final round you'll be asked some questions regarding education. You just need to be confident and spontaneous when answering them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no need to negotiate as Dupont offers one of the best in industry.

Procurement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

Very easy if just clear the first round that us amcat test
    Then you will be called for further 4 more rounds
    Just be confident in what you tell
    And just get a brief about the process once

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at DuPont (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

the interview process was fine and smooth...good people....
    but they didn't intimidate us about the results , like if ur selected or not..
    the gap between each rounds were so long and even its after a week or more after the preliminary tests that they called for the interview ..

Interview Questions

• why dupont?
      few scenarios in operations and hw u deal with them?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DuPont (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

It was one to one and was good. During the interview, I was asked about my previous profile and was asked about the role and responsibilities that I had undertaken. It was a good experience over all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join this company?   1 Answer

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at DuPont (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Its an interview they are taking with a lots of questions. I am not failed but i am lacking somewhere..... I went there and thay told me to wait. The first round was the test.... In second round they are taking face to face and then the third round of with personal skills. Then telephony and after that the final round of negotiation with VP.....