DuPont

Updated Sep 22, 2014

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DuPont in July 2011.

normal like any other company. If you are a fresher, plz be confident and try to browse about procurement. know as \much as you can about the company. do not argue in the interview, even if your anser is correct.

Interview Questions
  • What if I give you 2 million and say not to work any where? What will you do?   View Answers (2)
No need to negotiate, pays the best as per market.

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at DuPont in September 2014.

There are total of 5 rounds, first is JAM, 2nd is telephonic, 3rd is AMCAT online test, 4th is toughest round where you need to be thorough with procurement basics on which you'll be asked lot of questions, then the last and final round is with the Vice President of procurement operations which is more of a personal interview to test how flexible you are for the job profile.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions are easy if your well prepared, but in final round you'll be asked some questions regarding education. You just need to be confident and spontaneous when answering them.   View Answer
    There is no need to negotiate as Dupont offers one of the best in industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DuPont in August 2008.

It was one to one and was good. During the interview, I was asked about my previous profile and was asked about the role and responsibilities that I had undertaken. It was a good experience over all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at DuPont in May 2010.

Its an interview they are taking with a lots of questions. I am not failed but i am lacking somewhere..... I went there and thay told me to wait. The first round was the test.... In second round they are taking face to face and then the third round of with personal skills. Then telephony and after that the final round of negotiation with VP.....