DuPont

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Research Engineer Interview

Research Engineer
Palo Alto, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at DuPont in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through college or university and got an on-campus interview for 45 min. The interviewer asked many behavioral questions and left about 15 min for me to ask questions back. He said the whole hiring process may take about 3 months, including on-campus and on-site interviews. They will make final offers probably in Nov this year.

Interview Question – Could you please share a failure experience?   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Research Engineer
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at DuPont in May 2009.

Interview Details – phone interview followed by 1:1. process took about 2 months

Interview Question – what would you do for research if you had 100 million dollars in grant and why?   Answer Question

Worked for DuPont? Contribute to the Community!