DuPont

Updated Nov 5, 2014

3.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Investigator Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DuPont.

Submitted CV through campus recruitment and got interviewed after two weeks. The interviewer came to campus and held an info session a day before recruitment. Both research related and behavior questions were included during the interview. The whole process took about half an hour and was quite smooth. No tricky questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you need to persuade other people to change their mind   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DuPont.

Applied online and got a phone interview about One months later. Three people on the phone. They talk about the Company then I said about my job experience. One week later have an onsite interview. Still the same persons on the phone interview. So just go through more details about what I had done before and some behavioral questions. Another week later I was contacted with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Some behavioral questions such as How do you handle tough coworker or What is your idea job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DuPont in October 2014.

Applied online, and get invited to an on-site interview. Had dinner with the managers the night before . Gave a 45-minute seminar the next day, followed by one on one meeting with seven people, a round table discussion and a green house tour.

People are very nice there, and seem like love their work and company very much.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DuPont in April 2014.

Phone interview with a panel of four people. No personality type questions were asked. All questions were geared towards knowledge of analytical skills/techniques and specific examples of each.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you encountered a problem in method development   Answer Question

Research Investigator Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DuPont in February 2011.

The interview started with an initial email cordially inviting me for an onsite interview. I was informed that it would be approximately nine hours. The day began by meeting my guide, whom made me feel very comfortable. Throughout the day I meet with about twenty people, with interviews ranging from one on one to panel discussions. Lunch was also included!

Interview Questions
    • Please explain to us everything about the undergraduate research you have conducted thus far.   Answer Question