DuPont

Updated Oct 19, 2014

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Scientist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DuPont in September 2014.

It was a campus interview. No feedback heard yet. The interviewer is an alumni and he asked questions to help the interviewee to talk about themselves. It was campus interview and mostly are behavior questions. Pretty easy and pretty standard. Just need to came up with good story

Interview Questions
  • pretty normal behavior questions for example : describe about how to cooperate with colleagues.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont

Research Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DuPont.

There were 2 screening telephone interviews. Both of them asked about background information, technical and behavioral questions. Then they set up an on-site interview which lasted a day. I was asked to give a talk at the on-site interview, and meet with a few interview panels.

Research Scientist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DuPont.

Really nice interviewers including a couple of scientists and a recruiter. Start with my own project and they quickly went over my research. Then introduce their requirement for this particular position and ask me specific questions like how to work with equipments. Then we have some casual talk about life style. In general, it's a comfortable interview but I did not move forward.

Interview Questions
    • Try to explain why you think you are the one for this job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DuPont in September 2013.

Give me brief introduction about my work and then asked me few behavior questions, like leadership and teamwork. After that, I asked few questions about Dupont. The interviewer told me he will let me know the decision within 4 to 6 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DuPont.

A phone interview and then got a call for onsite interview. Had dinner with two people on the day arrived which itself felt like a 3 hr interview. Next day made a 45 min presentation and one on one intvw with 9 other people including HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

The process took a dayinterviewed at DuPont in October 2011.

I applied through university recruitment and got a 2 on 1 interview. The two interviewers were pretty nice and sociable but seemed kind of bored and uninterested in the interview. Afterwards they could not give much insight as to when to expect to hear back from the company regarding a second-round interview, and I was not contacted again. Straight-forward behavioral and resume type questions.

Research Scientist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at DuPont in October 2011.

Applied through my university career services site and received an invitation for a campus interview. The interview was conducted by a company scientist and consisted of general questions about my background and a few behavioral questions. Weeks later I received a follow-up e-mail with an invitation to schedule a phone interview; however, I declined having accepted a position at another company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a technical problem you have solved in a creative way.   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me about some situations when you've demonstrated leadership?   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DuPont in October 2009.

It's on campus interview. Just required to describe the problems I have met in my research and how I resolved my problems. No further common questions.