DuPont Scientist Interview Questions

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

I applied and was contacted for a phone interview. It was your basic standard behavioral questions relating to the type of work. There was only a single interviewer who would be the direct supervisor for that position. It was very friendly and non-intimidating. I was told within 2-3 weeks I would be contacted either way regarding whether I was selected for a personal interview, so I havent heard back yet.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DuPont (Palo Alto, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

20 min phone interview, and a whole day onsite interview in the following week. Asked for 45 min seminar followed by 15 min question session. Then was in person interview with 15 people. In each 30 min, two people interviewed me. The questions included behavior questions and technical questions. Also, some questions were related to the seminar.

Interview Questions