DuPont Software Development Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, DE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at DuPont in April 2008.

I was on a study abroad and applied online while abroad. I was interviewed by HR and later interviewed by the team I would work with. The HR interview was quite simple and included past knowledge and general skills. The panel interview was great. I enjoy interviewing, and this was my first phone interview with a panel. After about fifteen minutes they had determined that skill wise I was a fit, then went on to see if my personality was a fit as well. The interview ended with us laughing quite often and they said they still had to interview several other candidates, but that I was almost a sure thing.

Interview Questions
I was not able to negotiate anything as an intern, but was quite happy to get $19 per hour.

Worked for DuPont? Contribute to the Community!