DuPont

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Specialist Interview

Technical Specialist
Greensburg, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DuPont in May 2010.

Interview Details – Standard interview process. Had a 1 hour on site interview with the hiring manager and his manager. Normal questions- Tell me about a time when, how do you react to, there were plenty of discussions about my previous work experiences and key learning. I got the impression they wanted to make sure they know everything about my work experience to make sure I was the right fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had a severe product performance issue and how you resolved it ?   Answer Question
  • Have you ever witnessed a fellow coworker take part in unethical behavior and what did you do about it ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate a higher salary. Relocation package was very generous.

Worked for DuPont? Contribute to the Community!