Duane Morris

Profile Unclaimed

Duane Morris Interview Questions

2.2

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Duane Morris.

Received a call about this position when I applied for a position in another department. They do keep promising resumes on file. After chatting, I submitted a formal application via the system. I came in for 2 interviews: 1 with HR and the 2nd with the hiring manager. Both interviews were about 1 hour. It's a traditional firm so be formal.

Interview Questions
    • Everything expected. Chatted about educational background and problem solving skills.   Answer Question

Business Development Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Duane Morris in December 2013.

Active communication in planning interview. Required online application before coming in for interview. Major snow storm day of interview, allowed me to be late if necessary. Office was beautiful, very modern, kitchens and nice restrooms on every floor. Receptionists were very nice and willing to take coat and show me to restroom and offer me a beverage.

Interview Questions
    • To describe what transferrable job skills I had from past positions considering I had never worked in Business Development   Answer Question

Business Management Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Duane Morris in May 2012.

In overall, the interview was friendly, comfortable. I met with an HR person to take a few tests (grammar, spelling, typing...) Not really difficult but since English is not my native language, it got confusing after a while. After that, we went to a conference room to interview with a hiring manager. She was really nice, talkative. The conversation was informative but not a lot of questions. I tried to ask many questions but it ends up like she was talking most of the time

It was the first time her team hired an intern so I guess she didn't know what exactly are her expectations.

Also, it supposed to be a group/ panel interview but other managers were not in the office. I was kind of disappointed.

Document Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Duane Morris in May 2012.

1) Telephone interview, 2) skills assessment test, 3) interview with HR, and 4) interview with manager and supervisor of Secretary Services

Interview Questions
    I didn't have to negotiate as I was happy with the offer.

Undergraduate Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Duane Morris in February 2010.

Probably the best interview I've ever been on. First met with the attorney for whom I would be working. Very conversational, few (if any) questions, mostly a discussion of the position. I felt the need to interject my qualifications because there were so few questions. After talking for about 30 minutes, I met with an HR rep. Had to take some prodecural tests (spelling, grammar, vocab). Easy.

Interview Questions

Family financial issues made pay a large factor.

Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Duane Morris in January 2009.

Very relaxed interview. It was a one on one with a guy who was wearing jeans and a polo. After talking for about 45 minutes we ended on a good note. Offered to start as an intern (I was right out of school) but I was not interested.

Interview Questions
    • How can you relate school to previous work experience?   Answer Question