Duane Reade Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duane Reade.

Interview

Group process, very simple but you need to stand out and define yourself. You'll be asked about why you'd make a good candidate and learn about customer service etc.

Interview Questions

• There's nothing technical, the most difficult part is people copying each other's generic answers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Duane Reade

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duane Reade (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview Panel consisted of the District Manager as well as two store Managers. They asked mostly softball questions, like what we knew about the company and how we would describe good customer service.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company, and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • What is a negative customer service experience that you've had, and how would you have done better?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Duane Reade (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

Clad in a business casual attire was a huge plus for me,active participation in the process proved productive.My first contact with the company was via e-mail,had a single interview and landed the position.Before the interview made sure tat i had read company's history.Regardless of the position you are applying view each interview as a make or break moment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non-negotiable wage rate

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

applies and weeks later received a call for a group interview , then after i was sent to a store to speak to a manager

Interview Questions

• didnt really ask any questions , just asked about experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Duane Reade in February 2009.

Interview

basic stuff they say they are the best but pay is not