Duane Reade

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Duane Reade in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interview Panel consisted of the District Manager as well as two store Managers. They asked mostly softball questions, like what we knew about the company and how we would describe good customer service.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company, and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
  • What is a negative customer service experience that you've had, and how would you have done better?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Duane Reade in July 2010.

Interview Details – Clad in a business casual attire was a huge plus for me,active participation in the process proved productive.My first contact with the company was via e-mail,had a single interview and landed the position.Before the interview made sure tat i had read company's history.Regardless of the position you are applying view each interview as a make or break moment.

Interview Question – college attendance   View Answer

Negotiation Details – non-negotiable wage rate

Interviewed at Duane Reade

Interview Details – applies and weeks later received a call for a group interview , then after i was sent to a store to speak to a manager

Interview Question – didnt really ask any questions , just asked about experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Duane Reade in February 2009.

Interview Details – basic stuff they say they are the best but pay is not

Interview Question – what is my experiance ?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Duane Reade

Worked for Duane Reade? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Duane Reade Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Duane Reade employees and interview candidates.