Duane Reade Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Duane Reade in June 2012.

Interview Panel consisted of the District Manager as well as two store Managers. They asked mostly softball questions, like what we knew about the company and how we would describe good customer service.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our company, and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
  • What is a negative customer service experience that you've had, and how would you have done better?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Duane Reade

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Duane Reade in July 2010.

Clad in a business casual attire was a huge plus for me,active participation in the process proved productive.My first contact with the company was via e-mail,had a single interview and landed the position.Before the interview made sure tat i had read company's history.Regardless of the position you are applying view each interview as a make or break moment.

non-negotiable wage rate

Sales Associate Interview

applies and weeks later received a call for a group interview , then after i was sent to a store to speak to a manager

Interview Questions
    • didnt really ask any questions , just asked about experience   Answer Question
    no negotiations

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Duane Reade in February 2009.

basic stuff they say they are the best but pay is not