Dubai Customs

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Strategy Planning Manager Interview

Strategy Planning Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Dubai Customs in June 2009.

Interview Details – It was a long process

Interview Question – what is the difference between prince and pmp   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very fast

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Dubai Customs in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by some recruitment company who found my CV at Monstergulf.com and checked my interest and availability and also shared the job description and requirement etc. After 2 days I have got a call from Dubai Custom HR , they called me for in-person interview. In the interview panel 3 people were present including Program Manager (PMO) and One technical person and other HR lady. They have aksed from intial intoduction to technical PM related questions. Most of them were situation based competency questions covering all typical qualities of good Project Managers like Leading a team , communication, influence, managing customer etc. It went fine. I have got second interview call from HR over the phone to check my salary expectations which i have shared and they were ready to give that but that position was a contarct based position whereas i am a full time emplyee with world's reowned airline company so i declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage project scope ?   Answer Question
  • Discuss any occassion where you manage the conflict between diffrent stakeholders of the project.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – they offered the position but that was a contarct based position whereas i am a full time emplyee with world's reowned airline company so i declined the offer.

Worked for Dubai Customs? Contribute to the Community!