Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dublin Airport Authority
- Administration (1)
- Compliance Officer (1)
- Graduate Programmer (1)
- Airport Operations Attendant (1)
- Junior Strategy Officer (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Dublin Airport Authority (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).
Online Application first, then received a call for an interview out beside the airport. That was easy enough, and if you had done your research there should be no problems. Assessment Centre followed. It was draining, but I don't think it was extremely hard. Most people there wanted you to feel relaxed.
- About issues that you believe DAA will face in the future. Answer Question
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dublin Airport Authority (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2013.
process took two weeks, easy interview
- give an example of when you had to deal with an frustrated customer Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Dublin Airport Authority (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2012.
Online Aptitude tests, followed up a few days later with phone interview. Onsite interview one week later with external recruiter and staff member. Both were extremely friendly and it did seem to be an interesting and vibrant place to work. However, I was somewhat over qualified and taking a significant pay cut so I was surprised to be declined on some quite ambiguous inferences. But I suppose them is the breaks in Competency based interviews.
- If you have done your research there should be no surprise questions. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dublin Airport Authority (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2008.
Great company with dedicated trained Human Resources staff running this function to the best international standards. Truly great communication between department and interviewees with help applying for the position in the form of a guide to the process. You can also access their employee handbook online to see what is expected of you and use this in the interview to show you know something more about the operational aspects of the company.
- What are your salary expectations? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review