Ducommun Aero Structures

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Senior Quality Engineer
Monrovia, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ducommun Aero Structures in May 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring was done by Quality Manager and Manufacturing supervisory personnel

Interview Question – What makes you stand out from the other candidates we will be interviewing   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I received an offer letter with benefits and salary information

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Coxsackie, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Ducommun Aero Structures in June 2010.

Interview Details – First off I took a personality test to see if I fit in with the group at the facility. After the personality test, I meet with the department manager, as the position was described, it wasn't even the same as the posted job.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ducommun Aero Structures? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ducommun Aero Structures interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ducommun Aero Structures employees and interview candidates.