Ducommun Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ducommun

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ducommun (Tulsa, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

Process was fairly lengthy. Got an offer for a higher position, countered by only 5K and the offer was reseeded.Then when I explained that it was a characteristic of a buyer, and offered to take the original offer, they continued on with a different candidate. I thought this to be a classless act. Its a common practice to counter in salary.

Interview Questions

CNC Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsons, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ducommun (Parsons, KS) in March 2012.

Interview

Initially started as a Temp. The hiring process was very simple. I submitted an application online and was called in less than a week. Phone interview was very simple and was given a date the following Monday for a site visit. After a tour of the facilities I met with the department lead and was hired pending a drug test. When I went full time there was an additional interview with the department manager. Every thing was very friendly and mostly moved quickly, except they wanted me to complete the first 90 temp before going full time.

Interview Questions

• Mostly focused on manufacturing process and general information. The big one was to write measurements using decimal rather than fractions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Only negotiation was available with prior experience, of which I had none.