Ducommun

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

CNC Operator Interview

Parsons, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ducommun in March 2012.

Interview Details – Initially started as a Temp. The hiring process was very simple. I submitted an application online and was called in less than a week. Phone interview was very simple and was given a date the following Monday for a site visit. After a tour of the facilities I met with the department lead and was hired pending a drug test. When I went full time there was an additional interview with the department manager. Every thing was very friendly and mostly moved quickly, except they wanted me to complete the first 90 temp before going full time.

Interview Question – Mostly focused on manufacturing process and general information. The big one was to write measurements using decimal rather than fractions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Only negotiation was available with prior experience, of which I had none.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ducommun? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ducommun interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ducommun employees and interview candidates.