Chevron Phillips Chemical
www.cpchem.com The Woodlands, TX 5000+ Employees

Chevron Phillips Chemical Project Engineer Interview Question

I interviewed in Beaumont, TX and was asked:
"Due to the abnormal interview location (at a restaurant and not at the plant), the Plant Manager dispensed with regular Q&A process and she said "Tell about yourself, your background, and your qualifications for the position." They did followup with some questions based on my narrative about me. I have much experinece and wanted to say as much as I could about my qualities, so the process (including eating - I ate little of my dinner) took 2 hours."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Project Engineer Interview Review - one of 16 Chevron Phillips Chemical Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Take this time to sell yourself. Be prepared to speak to all the qualities and requirements in the job posting. Rarely is there such an open forum, so take advantage of it.
- Interview Candidate on Aug 1, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chevron Phillips Chemical interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Chevron Phillips Chemical employees and interview candidates.