Duff & Phelps

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Duff & Phelps in October 2009.

Interview Details – alumni met at my school to inform about Duff & Phelps

Interview Question – What is an asset?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Analyst Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Duff & Phelps in April 2007.

Interview Details – Initial interview was over the phone. After a good experience there I was offered to visit the office for a series of interviews with the members of the group I was applying for.

Interview Question – What are some of your least desirable qualities?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Duff & Phelps

Worked for Duff & Phelps? Contribute to the Community!

Duff & Phelps Videos

Duff & Phelps – Why Work for Us?

Sound decisions start with Duff & Phelps Here at Duff & Phelps, we know what it takes to power sound decisions: collaboration, expert training and insight. But ultimately, it all comes down to the human element: our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Duff & Phelps Analyst interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Duff & Phelps employees and interview candidates.