Duff & Phelps Dispute Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Dispute Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Duff & Phelps.

Applied through campus recruiting, and received an email to schedule an on-campus interview. Met with a VP of Dispute Consulting and was asked questions both behavioral based and technical. I suggest knowing how to assess a stock and how you would go about investing in the right one. Be personable and expect to dig deep into your answers.

Interview Questions
  • What are your weaknesses?
    What was the worst presentation you ever gave?
    A time you failed?
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Duff & Phelps

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Duff & Phelps in November 2012.

I got a first round interview through career services at my university. I was invited to a 2nd round at their HQ in Chicago with about 10 other applicants. They had a dinner the night before the interviews and the interviews consisted of 5 different 30-minute conversations in various offices with different employees.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the effect of depreciation on the income statement, statement of cash flows, and the balance sheet.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Duff & Phelps in October 2011.

First round - On campus interview, more of a conversation. Second round consisted of 5 office interviews roughly 30 minutes each with VP's and above. Technical and behavioral type quesitons presented with some light conversaiton about background and experiences thrown into the mix

Interview Questions
    Salary and signing bonus were non-negotiable

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Duff & Phelps in October 2011.

There was a group of us from various schools that came to Chicago. We each were rotated around the office in a series of 5 interviews.

Interview Questions

Worked for Duff & Phelps? Contribute to the Community!