Duff & Phelps Dispute Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Duff & Phelps in December 2011.

Starts out with a phone interview; pretty simple questions, just getting to know you. Then a 4 round 30 minute each in-office interview. Each interviewer asked you some finance-based and behavior-based questions and then allowed you to answer questions of your own. They asked questions about your resume as well.

Interview Questions
  • If company expected that they were going to grow at 5% over the next five years; what ways could you approve or disprove their forecast?   Answer Question
They offered and I accepted

Other Interview Reviews for Duff & Phelps

Dispute Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Duff & Phelps in October 2013.

Applied through University website. First round of interviews was mostly behavioral questions. Second round consisted of 4-5 in-office interviews. The company took recruits out to dinner the night before interviews. Second round was mostly behavioral but there were a few technical questions

Interview Questions
    • What valuation method would you use to value a company/asset?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Duff & Phelps in August 2013.

Applied through on-campus recruiting. I was contacted by the company-wide HR person via email who scheduled a phone screening with a director at the local office. Followed up with marathon interview with four people: started with two people with my position, then two separate interviews with vice presidents, and a final interview with a director (we rotate who does interviews at the office, so you could be interviewed by a different level of employee, but usually it is around five people.) I received an offer approximately one week later.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult, as long as you know your stuff you will be fine.   Answer Question
    Minimal

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Duff & Phelps in January 2011.

Went through a rigorous round of interviews from 9 to 12pm, but was primarily behavioral. Everyone I met was very nice and and firm looks like it has a respectable management in place. There was 3 different interviews for thirty minutes each.

Dispute Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Duff & Phelps.

Initial Phone Screen then went in for 4, 30 minute interviews. Took the applicants to lunch afterwards. Basic behavioral questions, but each interviewer asked how you would value a company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Duff & Phelps? Contribute to the Community!