Duff & Phelps

Duff & Phelps Dispute Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Dispute Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Duff & Phelps in October 2013.

Applied through University website. First round of interviews was mostly behavioral questions. Second round consisted of 4-5 in-office interviews. The company took recruits out to dinner the night before interviews. Second round was mostly behavioral but there were a few technical questions

Interview Questions
  • What valuation method would you use to value a company/asset?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Duff & Phelps

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Duff & Phelps in August 2013.

Applied through on-campus recruiting. I was contacted by the company-wide HR person via email who scheduled a phone screening with a director at the local office. Followed up with marathon interview with four people: started with two people with my position, then two separate interviews with vice presidents, and a final interview with a director (we rotate who does interviews at the office, so you could be interviewed by a different level of employee, but usually it is around five people.) I received an offer approximately one week later.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult, as long as you know your stuff you will be fine.   Answer Question
    Minimal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Duff & Phelps in December 2011.

Starts out with a phone interview; pretty simple questions, just getting to know you. Then a 4 round 30 minute each in-office interview. Each interviewer asked you some finance-based and behavior-based questions and then allowed you to answer questions of your own. They asked questions about your resume as well.

Interview Questions
    • If company expected that they were going to grow at 5% over the next five years; what ways could you approve or disprove their forecast?   Answer Question
    They offered and I accepted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Duff & Phelps in January 2011.

Went through a rigorous round of interviews from 9 to 12pm, but was primarily behavioral. Everyone I met was very nice and and firm looks like it has a respectable management in place. There was 3 different interviews for thirty minutes each.

Dispute Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Duff & Phelps.

Initial Phone Screen then went in for 4, 30 minute interviews. Took the applicants to lunch afterwards. Basic behavioral questions, but each interviewer asked how you would value a company.