Duff & Phelps

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Duff & Phelps in December 2011.

Interview Details – Starts out with a phone interview; pretty simple questions, just getting to know you. Then a 4 round 30 minute each in-office interview. Each interviewer asked you some finance-based and behavior-based questions and then allowed you to answer questions of your own. They asked questions about your resume as well.

Interview Question – If company expected that they were going to grow at 5% over the next five years; what ways could you approve or disprove their forecast?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered and I accepted

Dispute Consulting Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Duff & Phelps in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through University website. First round of interviews was mostly behavioral questions. Second round consisted of 4-5 in-office interviews. The company took recruits out to dinner the night before interviews. Second round was mostly behavioral but there were a few technical questions

Interview Question – What valuation method would you use to value a company/asset?   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Duff & Phelps in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through on-campus recruiting. I was contacted by the company-wide HR person via email who scheduled a phone screening with a director at the local office. Followed up with marathon interview with four people: started with two people with my position, then two separate interviews with vice presidents, and a final interview with a director (we rotate who does interviews at the office, so you could be interviewed by a different level of employee, but usually it is around five people.) I received an offer approximately one week later.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult, as long as you know your stuff you will be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimal

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Duff & Phelps in January 2011.

Interview Details – Went through a rigorous round of interviews from 9 to 12pm, but was primarily behavioral. Everyone I met was very nice and and firm looks like it has a respectable management in place. There was 3 different interviews for thirty minutes each.

Interview Question – Name a Weakness of yours.   Answer Question

Dispute Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Duff & Phelps.

Interview Details – Initial Phone Screen then went in for 4, 30 minute interviews. Took the applicants to lunch afterwards. Basic behavioral questions, but each interviewer asked how you would value a company.

Interview Question – How would you value a company?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Duff & Phelps

Worked for Duff & Phelps? Contribute to the Community!

Duff & Phelps Videos

Duff & Phelps – Why Work for Us?

Sound decisions start with Duff & Phelps Here at Duff & Phelps, we know what it takes to power sound decisions: collaboration, expert training and insight. But ultimately, it all comes down to the human element: our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Duff & Phelps Dispute Consulting Analyst interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Duff & Phelps employees and interview candidates.