Duff & Phelps Investment Management

Unclaimed Profile

Duff & Phelps Investment Management Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Duff & Phelps Investment Management

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Duff & Phelps Investment Management (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

I went through an agency. Initially they were sent my resume by an agency and selected it as one they were interested in, along with others. There was telephone interview with the HR manager to see if they liked my personality. After the conversation, I was asked to come in for an interview. The staff was nice. They introduced me to the people I would be supporting and I had a brief conversation with them, a resume run through basically. I went home and got the call an hour later from my agency with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What was a conflict that I resolved at a previous place of employment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The agency I was hired through did the negotiating which leads me to the advice of going after jobs yourself and not using an agency. The agency is basically your pimp. They get such a huge chunk of your money because the company has to pay them to hire you ... like a finders fee but like 10k,give or take. Really, that's your money because it's coming out of the part of the budget that's allocated to your salary.

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

INterview process is similar to that of any other bank. A few rounds of interviews with VP, Directors and MD's.
    Once cleared, move on to meet additional team members.

Interview Questions