Duff & Phelps Valuation Analyst Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Duff & Phelps (Morristown, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online and got a HR letter to interview with VP. Asked about experience and financial accounting problems. Very friendly, but asked to reconsider my application since background doesn't match.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Duff & Phelps

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Duff & Phelps (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

I sat down with two managing directors and two associates for about a half hour each. They described how the position would go and asked me a few technical questions. How would you analyze a financial institution compared to a comapany that manufactured widgets? The interview itself was not that difficult.

Interview Questions

• How would you analyze a bank versus a company that manufactures widgets?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Duff & Phelps (New York, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter followed by 2 office visits.