Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Duff & Phelps
- Valuation Analyst (27)
- Analyst (8)
- Investment Banking Analyst (8)
- Dispute Consulting Analyst (5)
- Real Estate Analyst (5)
- Dispute Consultant (4)
- Intern (3)
- Valuation Intern (3)
- Investment Banking Associate (2)
- Strategic Value Advisory (2)
- Strategic Value Advisory Analyst (1)
- Financial Engineering Internship (1)
- Valuation Services Senior Associate (1)
- Vice President (1)
- Transfer Pricing (1)
- Analyst, Corporate Finance (1)
- Corporate Finance Analyst (1)
- Legal Management Consulting Analyst (1)
- Associate (1)
- Advisory (1)
- Director (1)
- Corporate Finance (1)
- Transfer Pricing Analyst (1)
- Valuation (1)
- Valuation Advisory Analyst (1)
- Dispute Consulting Intern (1)
- Complex Asset Solution Analyst (1)
- Valuation Summer Analyst (1)
Valuation Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Duff & Phelps (Morristown, NJ) in October 2013.
Applied online and got a HR letter to interview with VP. Asked about experience and financial accounting problems. Very friendly, but asked to reconsider my application since background doesn't match.
- Depreciation's effect on financial statements Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Duff & Phelps
Valuation Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Duff & Phelps (New York, NY) in June 2011.
I sat down with two managing directors and two associates for about a half hour each. They described how the position would go and asked me a few technical questions. How would you analyze a financial institution compared to a comapany that manufactured widgets? The interview itself was not that difficult.
- How would you analyze a bank versus a company that manufactures widgets? Answer Question
Valuation Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Duff & Phelps (New York, NY) in February 2008.
I had a phone interview with a recruiter followed by 2 office visits.
- Business Case exercise Answer Question