Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Duff & Phelps
- Valuation Analyst (28)
- Analyst (9)
- Investment Banking Analyst (8)
- Real Estate Analyst (5)
- Intern (5)
- Dispute Consulting Analyst (5)
- Dispute Consultant (4)
- Valuation Intern (3)
- Transfer Pricing Analyst (2)
- Strategic Value Advisory (2)
- Investment Banking Associate (2)
- Director (1)
- Corporate Finance (1)
- Senior Associate (1)
- Associate (1)
- Advisory (1)
- Strategic Value Advisory Analyst (1)
- Financial Engineering Internship (1)
- Valuation Services Senior Associate (1)
- Vice President (1)
- Transfer Pricing (1)
- Analyst, Corporate Finance (1)
- Corporate Finance Analyst (1)
- Legal Management Consulting Analyst (1)
- Valuation (1)
- Valuation Advisory Analyst (1)
- Dispute Consulting Intern (1)
- Complex Asset Solution Analyst (1)
- Valuation Services (1)
- Valuation Summer Analyst (1)
Valuation Intern Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Duff & Phelps.
I was called for a phone interview and asked a few behavioral questions, but most of the questions were fairly simple technical/ conceptual questions.
- Describing Fundamental analysis, market analysis, how to get FCF and what is CAPM. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Duff & Phelps
Valuation Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duff & Phelps (Chicago, IL) in July 2010.
asked technical questions what is valuation? what is cost of capital? what is market premium? future value present value equation? what does capm ask for ?
- what are your closing arguements. why should i choose you for this position Answer Question
1.know your finance concepts 2.research current events discuss about em
Valuation Intern InterviewDeclined Offer
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Duff & Phelps.
Consisted of a screening call, technical interview via phone, and and on site interview which required 5 30 minute one-on-one interviews with upper management.
- How do you expect you can contribute most to this firm? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Found another position at a firm I wanted to work at more.