Duke Energy Indiana

Duke Energy Indiana Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Duke Energy Indiana in September 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the position it took about 1 month to get contact from a recruiting agency. I had to take a engineering fundamentals exam which took about 1.5 hrs at the company's Indiana headquarters. It was very fast paced. I was lucky to finish the entire test. Lots of questions tight time frame. About 2 weeks later I was contacted for a interview. I was interviewed by 3 people. It was fairly low stress and I did not feel uncomfortable. Overall a positive experience

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you disagreed with your management? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to leave your current company?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I only declined the offer because it was a significant (10K) a year pay cut starting out. Unfortunately at this point in my life I could not afford the initial pay cut. In other circumstances I would have accepted the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Duke Energy Indiana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Duke Energy Indiana interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Duke Energy Indiana employees and interview candidates.