Duke Energy Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2015
Updated Jan 9, 2015

3.3

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Duke Energy.

It was great! On the day of my interview, everyone I spoke and dealt with were extremely helpful and nice. I'm very excited to work for company and the fellow co-workers. The lunch was wonderful and I liked we had a chance to talk to young business professionals.

Other Interview Reviews for Duke Energy

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Duke Energy in November 2014.

Upon entry, I was greeted by the hiring manager. Interview started with a powerpoint presentation on Duke Energy and an interview by the hiring manager. For the next 2 and half minutes, I was interviewed by the three different people in the financial department. The interview ended with lunch with two young employees of Duke Energy. All in all, the interview was 4 hours long.

Interview Questions
    • What particular event/situation did you have to take control and use your leadership abilities?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Duke Energy in January 2014.

Submit resume online. Make it passed that, go to phone interview. Then job is offered.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in past work experience when you had to go against what a peer or colleague wanted and if it was the right decision.   Answer Question