Duke Energy Lead Financial Planning Analyst Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Lead Financial Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Duke Energy in December 2012.

I applied for the job through the company website and was called for interview in about 2 weeks. The interview was conducted by the hiring managing and her late arriving pen-tapping manager in a small cramped conference room with no windows. It was a rushed 35 minutes even though they said it would be 45 minutes. The questions were all behavioral based and did not relate to my personal experiences. They were intended to reveal weaknesses. I am a bit of a perfectionist and very good at what I do. I was an outstanding candidate for the job but the interview made me look inadequate because I couldn't relate the stories of failure and how I handled it that they wanted to hear.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you promised a customer something you couldn't deliver or that was bad for the company.   View Answer