Duke Energy

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Developer Interview

Product Developer

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Duke Energy.

Interview Details – Applied online through the company website. Received an email to schedule a phone interview (I was out of state). Initial phone interview was with the hiring manager and lasted over an hour. I was asked a whole list of questions pertaining to my previous experience and situational behavior. Three weeks after phone interview I was asked to come to Charlotte for a 4 hour in person with multiple people at all levels. This was more of a personality fit type interview and some minor questions about past experience.

Interview Question – Explain a time that a project didn't go as planned, how did you handle it and how did you tell the client   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate. Didn't have to push very hard, but I probably could have gotten more if I countered their second offer but they beat another offer I had so I accepted.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Duke Energy

Worked for Duke Energy? Contribute to the Community!