Duke Energy Product Developer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Product Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Duke Energy.

Applied online through the company website. Received an email to schedule a phone interview (I was out of state). Initial phone interview was with the hiring manager and lasted over an hour. I was asked a whole list of questions pertaining to my previous experience and situational behavior. Three weeks after phone interview I was asked to come to Charlotte for a 4 hour in person with multiple people at all levels. This was more of a personality fit type interview and some minor questions about past experience.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time that a project didn't go as planned, how did you handle it and how did you tell the client   Answer Question
I was able to negotiate. Didn't have to push very hard, but I probably could have gotten more if I countered their second offer but they beat another offer I had so I accepted.