Duke University Health System Research Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Duke University Health System (Durham, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

It was a pretty general process. I saw the job posting online and applied. About a week and a half after I submitted my application, I got an email from my PI requesting a phone interview. The interview was fairly standard (previous research experience, availability during the week, how many hours per week I'd be willing to commit to the research). I received my offer about a week after my interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Duke University Health System

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duke University Health System (Durham, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

I was surprised by the number of people at the interview. I wasn't able to really figure out why I wasn't selected. They were friendly though. It got a little awkward towards the end.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Duke University Health System in March 2009.

Interview

I applied online, then figured out who was hiring. I contacted the employer directly, who agreed to interview me. I had an interview with the professor and her research team. It was a very positive experience, and I could tell the environment was very focused and dedicated.