Duke University Health System

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Durham, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Duke University Health System in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was surprised by the number of people at the interview. I wasn't able to really figure out why I wasn't selected. They were friendly though. It got a little awkward towards the end.

Interview Question – are you okay handling blood   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Duke University Health System in March 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online, then figured out who was hiring. I contacted the employer directly, who agreed to interview me. I had an interview with the professor and her research team. It was a very positive experience, and I could tell the environment was very focused and dedicated.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Duke University Health System

Worked for Duke University Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Duke University Health System Research Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Duke University Health System employees and interview candidates.