Duke University Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Duke University (Durham, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

Emailed my CV to the PI after seeing the opportunity listed on their website. They emailed back the next morning to do a phone interview. The phone interview went well and we set up an in person interview. I gave a presentation of my research and then 1:1 interview with lab PI and lunch with lab personnel.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I thought my research fit in with the research going on in their lab.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Duke University

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duke University (Durham, NC) in September 2010.

Interview

very professional and curteous

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duke University (Durham, NC) in September 2009.

Interview

I emailed the PI I was interested in working for directly; he wrote back and we met at a conference. We spoke on the phone afterward to ensure that there was mutual interest, and then he flew me out so I could meet the lab members and present my graduate work.