Duke University

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Duke University in November 2010.

I submitted my application online and had an initial phone interviewed followed by a 2nd round in-person interview. The managers were very inappropriate at times and a few asked direct questions about my age and familial status. The business school seems to look down upon generation Y employees.

Interview Questions
  • First, they ask you to review your resume.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Duke University

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Duke University in December 2009.

The interviews went great. Yet rather a long process if you are trying to get a job soon.

Know your stuff, be prepared, be able to argue three of for general themes in your resume that really connect to the position.

Interview Questions
    • What skills and experiences do you bring to the position?   Answer Question