Duke University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Coordinator Interview

Program Coordinator
Durham, NC

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Duke University in November 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my application online and had an initial phone interviewed followed by a 2nd round in-person interview. The managers were very inappropriate at times and a few asked direct questions about my age and familial status. The business school seems to look down upon generation Y employees.

Interview Question – First, they ask you to review your resume.   View Answer

Program Coordinator Interview

Program Coordinator
Durham, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Duke University in December 2009.

Interview Details – The interviews went great. Yet rather a long process if you are trying to get a job soon.

Know your stuff, be prepared, be able to argue three of for general themes in your resume that really connect to the position.

Interview Question – What skills and experiences do you bring to the position?   Answer Question

Worked for Duke University? Contribute to the Community!