Duke University

Duke University Research Associate Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Duke University.

Technique questions, how long you wanna to work?

Interview Questions
  • Some technique questinons in details, like what is cross linker   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Duke University

Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Duke University.

Got to konw the opeening from a professor, who circulated my resume to the professor directly. Then a phone call and two following interview. Apresentation about my previous research was given to show my research capability. Questions from 15 audiences (including scholors and students) were answered and evluated.

Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Duke University in September 2010.

The hiring process was easy. I didn't have trouble answering any of the questions as they were straightforward and easy to understand. I would tell others to be prepared with questions for your interview and really try to understand what tasks you will be completing on a day to day basis.

Research Associate Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Duke University in March 2009.

The interview was conducted by a professor ... very well known and knowledgeable of his field. It was arranged via his assistant. The interview lasted one hour and I was asked questions related to coursework and my general interests. He specifically asked me how serious I was for this job !