Duke University

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Duke University.

Interview Details – Technique questions, how long you wanna to work?

Interview Question – Some technique questinons in details, like what is cross linker   Answer Question

Research Associate

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Duke University.

Interview Details – Got to konw the opeening from a professor, who circulated my resume to the professor directly. Then a phone call and two following interview. Apresentation about my previous research was given to show my research capability. Questions from 15 audiences (including scholors and students) were answered and evluated.

Interview Question – Some technique questions   Answer Question

Research Associate

The process took a day - interviewed at Duke University in March 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted by a professor ... very well known and knowledgeable of his field. It was arranged via his assistant. The interview lasted one hour and I was asked questions related to coursework and my general interests. He specifically asked me how serious I was for this job !

Interview Question – How serious are you about this job ?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Research Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Duke University in September 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was easy. I didn't have trouble answering any of the questions as they were straightforward and easy to understand. I would tell others to be prepared with questions for your interview and really try to understand what tasks you will be completing on a day to day basis.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Worked for Duke University? Contribute to the Community!