Dun & Bradstreet Interview Questions in Center Valley, PA

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Center Valley, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Center Valley, PA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from within DandB to gauge my interest in one of their positions. I responded back and it took this person several days later to respond and pass me along to another recruiter. I eventually setup a phone interview with the hiring managers. After the phone interview, I was told they would be contacting me again to setup a in person interview, several weeks went by, no call from them, I emailed the recruiter, they stated that a decision to bring in face to face interviews would happen in the next few days and that I was a top candidate and would be brought in for an interview. Needless to say, several weeks went by and still nothing from them. I wasn't going to bother following up again. Not sure what they are doing over there, but their interview process is rather shady and unprofressional.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job.   1 Answer