Dun & Bradstreet Credit Advisor Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Tucson, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

Very Smooth Process. They managers asked straight direct questions in reference to my Resume and I answered directly. Once I got to the 3rd interview I felt good my energy seemed to entrigue them so let the know iam here to make money period.

Interview Questions

• Very Professional staff made me feel welcome from the first day   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dun & Bradstreet

Credit Advisor Interview

Interview

Amazing and easy

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Greensboro, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted about a half hour - Followed by invite for face to face. I then had a half hour interview with same gentlemen that screened me on the phone and that was followed by another half hour interview with two other people. I also had a chance to check out the facilities and sit with some actual reps to get a feel for the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to tell about the worst failure I ever had a t work and what I learned from it. Totally took me off guard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Tucson, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

False promises and made up grandeur of the company. Asking non-nonsensical questions that are not relevant to the upcoming position. Managers are uninformed of the potential candidate. Hide face that company is a sleek sales high pressure sales with no loyalty to the employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Greensboro, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

First interview was with recruiter over the phone. It was very cursrory and he/she was not able to answer simple questions about the positions and or key expectations from the job. Second interview was on-site. After a lengthy paper application process, I was escorted back fro a five minute interview which consisted in no probative questioning whcich immediately let me know this was a cattle call. I tried to ascertain from the credit lead more about the pay structure, job requirements, etc, but was told it was all covered during training and did I want the job. Next, training class started the following Monday with 30 other applicants. This is truly a boiler room process in hoping to get enough people to fill the empty desks around the office.

Interview Questions

I declined the position because the importance of a small business owner in deciding whether he will pay himself this week or buy an overly priced credit package did not resonate with me. After a few days I knew it was a dead end.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Tucson, AZ) in October 2010.

Interview

Very thorough hiring process. They used an outside source to find people. You had to interview with the recruiter first and then they set up you with the company.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Tucson, AZ) in March 2008.

Interview

Pre screened with headhunter. Apt. for interview, with team lead, then when done with that interview, sent to another office to interview with another team lead. Notified of offer next day, with training schedule.

Negotiation

There was none.