Dun & Bradstreet Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2015

2.8

Interview

The phone interview lasted only about 10 mins. The HR asked some experience based questions. She speaked really fast from the very beginning, and her voice is monotone, giving me the impression that she doesn't really care and just want to finish it quickly.

New Account Acquisition Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

Phone interview, then 2 rounds of personal interviews, mirror an employee for 2 hours, then find out the are hiring about eveerryone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, just take it or leave it

Account Manager Interview

Interview

multiple people interview ..common interview nothing to highlight

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied on campus. First round was a short phone interview. Basic personality questions. Made it to the super day. 3 half hour interviews with managers. More personality questions with some technical stuff (statistical background etc). Easy process all in all

Interview Questions

Interview

Overly involved process with 5 separate interviews. Included a presentation to a group of which only 2 of 5 scheduled attended. Weeks passed and I was advised waiting on final offer to be made. Long story short, instead of offer was advised that a direct contact of a senior manager was chosen at their insistence.

Interview Questions

• Going through numerous interviews with essentially the same individual.   Answer Question

Interview

Two Technical rounds [Logically solving program] and technical discussion explaining about the projects done and questions related to that and last meet VP for further discussion. They check how technically sound you are, how verbally and confidentially you are.

Data & Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

It was a very smooth process, I have been contacted by a recruiter that saw my CV online, and she sent me an e-mail with the job description, the salary, and so on. After that there was the first interview with the recruitment agency, after that there was a second interview with the company.

Interview Questions

• Classic questions such as my weakness, my last experience, the most difficult moment during my previous job   Answer Question

Telecoverage Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Naperville, IL).

Interview

I had 2 in person interviews. The hiring process took 2 weeks. I didn't get my actual offer until about 5 days before my first day of work. The HR was kind of slow.

Predictive Analyst Interview

Interview

I received the email from HR recruiter and got a phone interview(10 mins) with HR.
    Next, I had a technical interview(20ms) with manager. But they suddenly called me for the interview without any notice. Then they should reschedule it.
    Technical interview was very specific and focused on details of my resume.
    They required me to explain everything such as method, code.

Interview Questions

• They asked about very specifically projects and experiences.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

Received a request for a phone interview about one week after submitting application. Responded with availability twice over the course of two week and received no email in return. Found that the job was no longer posted on the website and my account was no longer active. Very disappointing experience.