Dun & Bradstreet Leader Interview Questions

4.0

Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied on a Sunday, Received an email Wednesday requesting a phone interview. We scheduled the call for Friday afternoon. Late Friday morning, the recruiter sent me an email postponing the call for over a week and then emailed me a request to participate in an online interview using HireVue to be conducted over that weekend. I recorded my answers to 8 canned questions using my laptop with no opportunity to interact with anyone at D&B. Minutes before the phone interview was to begin, I received another email alerting me that the call was being cancelled. No reason given other than the stock "pursuing other candidates" verbiage. Very unprofessional considering that this was a high-level position.

Interview Questions

• None of the 8 canned questions was difficult in itself, but having 30 seconds to read each one off the computer screen and then answering it via webcam in 3 minutes or less was atrocious.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dun & Bradstreet

Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

Candidates are found using an outsourced vendor/ recruiter. Starts off with the standard telephone interview before being brought in. From what I have seen, most candidates end up meeting with 3-4 people on their first round and then brought in to meet with another 2-3 if they make the first cut. Each interviewer usually agrees before going in to focus on one core area (i.e Leadership ) Standard check off list is use by all to review after interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation or a project that went wrong and what you did.   Answer Question