Dun & Bradstreet Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summit, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Summit, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview first with HR. Typical interview questions. Next I had to take a full day off to spend at D&B for 4 face to face interviews. Everyone was very nice and friendly. All were very knowledgeable about the position. It was a good experience. the job itself sounded amazing....but the hours were more than I was willing to work. (Weekends and nights...in addition to regular business hours) Salary was lower than I was making as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dun & Bradstreet

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in October 2013.

Interview

Started with a test online from a third party to identify if I was a proper match for D&B. After that three meetings: First with HR leader and manager I'd work for directly; Second with the finance director; Third with country Sales director and HR leader.

Interview Questions

• General knowledge questions, e.g. how is your US GAAP skill level? Or how do you deal with a conflict at work?   Answer Question