Duncan Aviation Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Duncan Aviation

Engine Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Duncan Aviation.

Interview

I applied online, five weeks later I received a phone call to set up a phone interview for the following week, during the phone interview standard questions nothing too in depth just background information, was e-mailed to inform me they had selected someone else the second I hung up. It was nice to know quickly, but not that quickly, to at least give the perception I was honestly being considered.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle pressure?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duncan Aviation.

Interview

Nothing to add, the normal questions and tour.

Sheet Metal Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duncan Aviation (Lincoln, NE) in March 2013.

Interview

I did a skype interview. Team leader, and assistant manager interviewed me. Easy process, if you dont know something just admit it, dont dig yourself a hole. Be confident. Dress appropriately, even on a skype.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult position you were put in at the work place.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had a number in mind, and they met it. No negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duncan Aviation (Battle Creek, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

If you want to get a job here the best thing to do is be honest. The company values honesty and integrity the most. Give real experiences you have had for examples to how you fixed problems you may have had in the past.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself staying here long?   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiate

Airframe Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duncan Aviation in August 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with team lead, assistant manager, and department manager at the same time. Was then given a tour of the facilities and received an offer two days later

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Duncan Aviation (Lincoln, NE) in July 2008.

Interview

Applied online July 3, 2008. 2 weeks later got a phone interview: some basic questions and went over the resume. 20 days later got a call to check if I'm available a certain day so they can fly me out for an interview in person. 30 days later is the interview, they paid for the flight round trip, a rental car and one night stay at Hampton Inn, I was flown out a day before the interview so I could check out the town. Interview was with 3 airframe team leaders, basic interview questions like what are your 3 best traits? what are your 3 weakness? How do you handle yourself under pressure?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

my first full time job, I didn't want to negotiate.